Sunday, January 27, 2013

Holy Shmeegulz Keegulz Batman

Wow. Having a mask on my face on stage is a WHOLE NEW experience.

Learning so much about that.

For starters I have to remember to OPEN MY EYES.

Then of course remember to feel the energy of the mask and translate it into my body.

Also I am working to breathe deeply and release tension knowing that any tension I'm holding in my body is magnified in mask.

With open eyes, channelling the massive power that the mask demands with a body at ease, the work just begins...

These are basic craft notes. Never mind the ability to engage emotionally and find the contrast and life of the character. How the character moves in space. What the character's appetite demands.

Oh boyeeee. Squirm be ruking and rowling in dis har hizzouuuse.


No comments: