Tuesday, March 25, 2014

31 Days of Rejection --Day 6

I actually had a nice date with a cute boy today.
But that's neither here nor there.
Off to business!
My rejection was a success!

It took place around 9:30pm on the Panhandle.
I was biking along and I biked up next to the girl in front of me.
"Hi there. Do you want to switch bikes?" I asked.
"Oh, that might be hard to do, while still riding!" She joked back.

She took a quick look at my tattered-up bicycle.
I looked down at her shiny blue beauty. She had a basket.
And rims on her wheels.
She really did have a nice bicycle.

"No, no. I mean for good." I returned.
"Um..." She stammered (clearly not very experienced at saying "no")
"Can I get back to you on that?" She finally said.
"Oh! Okay! Sure." I said cheerfully.

I tagged back a bit, having a chuckle.
"I really do like your bike though!" She shouted behind her.
"Thank you! I really like yours too!" I returned with a hint of crazed bike-envy for dramatic effect.

Poor girl. I think I might've done some damage on that one.
Hehehehe.
Oh gosh.
Oh goodness me.

No comments: